My little trip to the salon



So I cut off all my blonde locks and I feel so refreshed! I had made an appointment in May with my hairstylist Anna Lee at Chaz Dean Studio in Hollywood, CA and waited two months for her to work her magic on my hair. I initially had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair and previously viewing her work I trusted her and told her to do whatever she wanted with my hair. She told me my hair was overly processed from the bleach and that she wanted to cut it all off! I previously had short hair before but this has to he the shortest it's ever been and I'm loving it! I would highly recommend you to her, but she has a long wait so make an appointment quick! I will be returning to her in the future hopefully for some new color or maybe a different hair cut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment