Take me back


So during the month of January my friend Flora and I took a trip up to San Francisco to meet up with an old friend from high school, Jonathan. We crashed at Jonathan's place for the weekend and it was a much needed short vacation. On the first day after we arrived we spent the day in the Marina then had some traditional Filipino food in Daly City with my cousin and some of his friends. The second day Flora and I met up with her cousin then we went to the Fisherman's Wharf and had Boudins for lunch, luckily her cousin was generous enough to lend us her car for the whole day! We then headed to the very popular and super crowded Haight Street, we spent majority of our time exploring the little shops and walking up and down the street. I have to say Haight Street really reminded me of Venice beach in Los Angeles, CA. Later that night we went ice skating in Downtown SF it was so beautiful and honestly very painful I was super sore the next day. On our last day my friend Jonathan and I went to the Mission for some quick breakfast then rushed all the way over to the bus stop and back to LA we were. I seriously miss San Francisco and it's cold foggy weather, I wish I could go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment